Thursday, May 27, 2010

New website is online

Chances are, if you are viewing this blog post, then you are already aware of our new and hopefully improved website.

Our new site went "live" online yesterday. Still working out some bugs and issues with my horrible spelling but it is a much needed improvement over the old site. Too darn bad it will be obsolete in a week or two. Guess I better start working on a new, new website. Please check it out if you have a couple minutes to burn at work or home or from your "I-something" (pod, pad, phone). www.mirage-photo.com

Don't have a minute, no worries. At least take a second to check out Amanda and Jason's engagement photo. If you think the balloons are fun, wait until you see the session we shot at a carnival later that week. Their wedding is going to be off the chart on a coolness factor. I almost typed uber cool but stopped myself. Only 132 days to go, right Amanda? Can't wait.

No comments: