Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Announcing First Winner Today

It's Wednesday, can you believe it? Contest Winner #1 announcement day.
We will be posting our first winner today at 5pm!!! Today's winner receives a FREE engagement session. I am so jazzed about this contest that I am going to throw in a FREE custom designed Save The Date that you can use to order your own magnets or if you choose to go the easy route, we can order them for you. I know, we are amazing!!!

I will post a picture of a Save The Date we did for one of our couples recently. Thank you to Steve and Becky for letting us post their Save The Date design online.

Check back here today at 5pm to see if you are a winner.

3 comments:

Kitten said...

I am sort of stalking your blog. Waiting for you to post the winners. ^^ Cant wait.

setraman said...

Stalk away my friends. I typically don't encourage that type of behavior but in this case I feel it is completely acceptable.

Unknown said...

Yay! I can't believe I'm the first winner!