Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We've captured Big Foot.........



Real or fake??? You tell me. I saw it with my own eyes and let me tell you, BIGFOOT IS REAL.

There I was, oblivious to the rest of the world, as I prepared our ring shot. Lens change, focus, click. It wasn't until after the event that we realized we had history in the making. Bigfoot had wandered into frame and in the blink of an eye, it was finally, truly captured on film (or CF Card, in this case). It is my hope that this blog will make it out to the world before the government tries to silence me.

I really wish I was half as funny as I think I am......

Thank you to Heather and Chris for providing us with such an outstanding day. Chris works for the Bigfoot (www.bigfoot4x4.com) organization as their chief fabricator (and not the kind of fabricating that I do on a regular basis) and we were fortunate enough to be allowed to have the truck as part of their big day. Talk about fun (and dirty, and loud, and did I mention dirty), it is days like this that make me wish I would have never gotten rid of my old Jeep.

We got to spend the morning muddin with the groomsman. Did I mention that it was really dirty? Fun and Filth... I think that should have been the company catch phrase for the day. Granted, it might give people a really negative perspective on our company.

All of the pictures from the wedding will be posted on our website for the next 90 days if you want to look at just how messy the day started. I am adding a few more at the bottom of this post for those of you that don't really feel like browsing through hundreds of pictures. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Heather and Chris for including us in everything that day.

Oh man, I almost forgot.... they also had the best catering for a reception. Bandanas BBQ (http://www.bandanasbbq.com/). Sometimes brides and grooms can overlook the simple things that actually turn out to be the best parts of the day. Nothing hits the spot quite like a BBQ and cole slaw after a long day of shooting.



No comments: