Monday, October 13, 2008

October, are you kidding me?

As many times as you tell yourself you are going to blog on a consistent basis, there seems to be about 1000 more things that become more prudent on a daily basis. So... I have decided to try the middle of the night blogging approach.

We have been blessed by being able to shoot some of the most wonderful people this year. Our calendar just keeps filling up with great events and spectacular weddings. There have been so many unique moments since our last post that I don't even know where to begin so I will do my best to start adding some of them over the next few blog posts.

For all of our hundreds of fans who religously look to this blog for wit, wisdom and inspiration, my apologies. Fortunately the true number is somewhere around two fans but I refuse to use that as an excuse and I will do my best to provide the both of you with clever words that should keep you spellbound for days.

No comments: